For Staff Members
What you need to know
- Staff members who can work from home should continue to do so until the university notifies campus members of revised protocols.
- Complete details about workplace protocols are available in the Return to Work on Campus plan.
- All students, faculty and staff members are required to be aware of and participate in screening and testing.
What you need to do
- Continue to complete daily online screening forms, available in myPugetSound.
- Talking with students considering a leave of absence? Here are some talking points to help (university credentials required).
- Miss our fall 2020 info session? Watch the recording (university credentials required).
Town Hall Recording
Zoom Pro Licenses
Faculty and staff members may now access professional Zoom licenses as part of the University of Puget Sound’s enterprise license. Professional licenses support up to 300 active participants and include breakout sessions, chat, and more.
Accessing your pro license:
- Visit pugetsound-edu.zoom.us and log in with your university credentials OR download the Zoom app on your computer, smartphone, or tablet and use your university credentials to log in.
- If you have been using a personally owned Zoom license, please transition further use to the university’s Zoom license, as this affords us the security and legal protections of the enterprise license.
- If you previously set up a personally owned Zoom account using your @pugetsound.edu email address, you will need to remove that address from your personal account prior to authenticating with your Puget Sound credentials.
- If you were already using a university-issued Zoom account, you will continue to have access to your account.
Zoom also will be integrated with Canvas, should you wish to take advantage of the integration for classes. Zoom/Canvas integration is expected to be completed in the coming weeks.
Google Hangouts/Meet will remain available and may be used alongside Zoom. You may choose whichever platform best fits your individual needs. Please be sure to use your university credentials for Google Hangouts and Meet, as well.
If you have any questions, please contact Technology Services at email@example.com or 253.879.8585.