Reflective Immersive Sophomore Experience: Submit Your Position Description Here
The Reflective Immersive Sophomore Experience (RISE) program offers sophomores the opportunity to earn academic credit for internship participation or a comparable allowing students to connect their liberal arts education to an off-campus, career environment. The new RISE program will also help students build career knowledge in their area of interest and be empowered to move confidently towards (or away from) a career field.
RISE is a collaborative partnership with South Sound organizations that offers Puget Sound students the opportunity to explore careers with local partners who invest in the future of the workforce.
To learn more go to our RISE Community Partners Page.
Summer Fellowship Internship: Submit Your Position Description Here
- The Fellowship Internship is designed to support talented Puget Sound students who want to enhance their knowledge on a career trajectory, but might not be able to participate in an unpaid internship.
- Participants will work 28 hours a week for 10 weeks, with two hours reserved for an educational component.
- Fellowship award of $3,000 and on-campus housing is included in the program.
Summer Academic Internship: Submit Your Position Description Here
- The Academic Internship is designed to support talented Puget Sound students who want to enhance their knowledge on a career trajectory and earn academic credit.
- Participants will work 20 hours a week for 10 weeks, with three hours reserved for an on-campus class.
- Low cost, on-campus housing available
In both programs, we hope students will be able to perform professional tasks on projects key to the organization's needs and receive mentorship from their on-site supervisors.