Protect Yourself and Others
Loggers care about the community and each other. Protect yourself and others by following these safety protocols.
Required Safety Protocols
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from others when possible. Avoid gathering in groups greater than five people, and avoid gathering or conducting activities on pedestrian walkways, near build entrances and exits, and other easily congested areas. If you feel sick, stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your face with a cloth mask in public spaces, including indoors in hallways and public bathrooms, and outdoors when you're unable to maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from others. Make sure that your mask covers your nose, mouth, and chin, and wash it frequently.
- Disinfect objects and surfaces, such as doorknobs, phones, and washing machine buttons.
- Avoid sharing items or setting down your items in common areas, such as bathrooms. Use a tote to carry your belongings.
- Avoid sharing food and dining items with others. Pick up grab-and-go options when possible.
- Complete your daily self-screening on myPugetSound.
- Use your Logger Card to enter campus buildings or contact Security Services to request entry.
- Keep campus visitors to a minimum.
Puget Sound Community Pledge
Every member of our community takes seriously the commitment we have to each other to act responsibly during and with care and compassion during the coronavirus pandemic.
View our community pledge