Destination Puget Sound
- Destination Puget Sound (DPS) is designed to be a comprehensive immersion for you to be part of our campus and community. These special events will feature a campus tour, class visits, overview of financial aid, and a peek behind the scenes of Logger campus life, and more!
- In order to ensure a safe and healthy event for our guests and campus community, we ask that all event attendees are fully vaccinated by the date of the event. Prospective students are limited to two guests each, and no guests under the age of 5 will be allowed. We appreciate your compliance and understanding, and we can't wait to see you on campus and in person at our fall event!
- 8 a.m. Breakfast and check-in, Wheelock Student Center
- 9 a.m. Welcome Remarks
- 10 a.m.–1 p.m. Campus Tours and Info Sessions
- 1 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. Drop-in Sessions
Note: Saturday, April 16 will not have class visits and instead there will be an academic resource fair in the afternoon.