You are probably feeling excitement and anticipation of going forward, accomplishing your goals, and shaping your future. The University of Puget Sound is your ally as you prepare for your next adventure.

Alumni Relations

Once a Logger, always a Logger! The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations can help you stay in touch with your friends, make new friends wherever your next journey takes you, and help you give back to your community and the University of Puget Sound. Here are a few ways you can do this:

Students, alumni, and parents are always welcome to stop by Alumni and Parent Relations in Jones Hall, Room 102, email, or call 253.879.3245.

Alumni Email Transition

Graduates will be contacted about the timing of their transition to an alumni email account. Student email accounts close six months after degrees post.

Career and Employment Services

Career and Employment Services (CES) is geared to help you explore career options and compete successfully for opportunities. Get to know CES people and resources. We’re here for you!

  • Prepare for a successful job search: schedule appointments to perfect your resume, polish your web presence, practice your interviewing skills, and more.
  • Inquire about jobs and internships at the Career Fair. (If you miss it or don’t meet the right recruiter, CES can help you target industries, employers, and organizations of interest to you.)
  • Use Logger Link: Puget Sound's Mentorship Network to connect with alumni for information about careers, grad schools, and cities you’ll be moving to.

Want to learn more about career services available to seniors and recent grads? Visit CES online at; drop by Howarth Hall, Room 101; or call 253.879.3161.

Graduate school advising

Interested in graduate school? There are literally hundreds of scholarships for which students and postgraduates can apply. The Office of Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowships can assist you in applying for undergraduate and postgraduate fellowships. Visit the Fellowships & Scholarships website, call 253.879.3329, or stop by Howarth Hall, Room 114, to pick up copies of scholarship and fellowship summaries and to set up an appointment to discuss opportunities.

Health professions advising

Are you interested in continuing your education in a health profession? The university's health professions advising staff is happy to guide you through the process of gaining entrance into a health profession graduate/doctorate program. For more information, visit the health professions advising (HPA) website or call (253) 879-3814.