Attention Student Researchers!
Beginning August 29, 2016, any IRB protocol listing students as principal and/or co-investigators must be submitted with a certificate of completion (one for each student) from the CITI program, indicating that the student(s) have passed the Puget Sound CITI course for students.
Please read all instructions thoroughly before proceeding with the training.
Here's what you do:
- Go to citiprogram.org and set up an account for yourself. Detailed instructions on how to set up your account appropriately are found here .
- Once you have set up your account, complete the two modules under the "Students" course:
- Students in Research (ID: 1321) and University of Puget Sound (ID: 16686). Course modules will become available only after you click the link Complete the Integrity Assurance Statement before beginning the course and complete the statement.
- Take the quiz at the end of the student course.
- Print your certificate of completion for the course and attach it to your IRB protocol before submitting.
Questions or problems? Please contact Jenna McMichael at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.879.2656.