- Anti-Oppressive Resource and Training Alliance, “Anti-Oppressive Facilitation for Democratic Processes,” June 2017.
- Aspen Institute Roundtable on Community Change, “Glossary for Understanding Dismantling of Structural Racism/Promoting Racial Equity Analysis.”
- Berkeley Media Studies Group, “Talking about Health, Housing, and COVID19: Keeping Equity in the Forefront” (also applicable to other topics), March 25, 2020.
- Sathy, Viji and Hogan, Kelly A. “How to Make Your Teaching More Inclusive,” Chronicle of Higher Education, July 22, 2019.
- Winkelmes, Mary-Ann et al., “A Teaching Intervention that Increases Underserved College Students’ Success.” Peer Review: Emerging Trends and Key Debates in Undergraduate Education (AAC&U, Vol. 18, No. 1/2, Winter/Spring 2016, pp. 31-36).
We’ll be adding more resources over time, so check back again! If there are particular resources that you would find helpful or that you think would be good additions, contact us at SpeechCenter@pugetsound.edu.