Skip to main content
- Dining and Conference Services owns 5 large portable charcoal grills available for rental.
- Rental costs are $36.75 per day, per grill (covers storage, delivery, pick up and maintenance).
- BBQ kits are also available for rental for $10.50 per day and include a long-handled metal spatula, 16" tongs, lighter, potholder, cloth rag, non-latex gloves, and grill brush.
- We can also include 2 bags of charcoal (sufficient for our large barbecues) for $42 and a can of lighter fluid for $3.75.
- Reservations can be made via the Catering Request Form at least one week in advance. Requests need to have a specific date, time of event, and a location that is accessible by a full size vehicle for delivery. We reserve the right to refuse delivery and cancel your reservation if the delivery site is problematic (delivery is hazardous or there is potential of property damage).
- Only DCS staff are authorized to transport the grill.
- 72 hours advanced notice is required to cancel the reservation without penalty.
- Less than 24 hours notice may be assessed a $15.00 service fee. If the event cancels but the reservation is not, the customer will be charged the full $35.00.
- Grills need to be cleaned of food debris and trash after the event. If a grill is returned excessively dirty, a clean up fee of $15 will be charged. If a grill is damaged or an accessory is not returned, additional costs may be incurred. Please report any problems or accidents immediately to the catering staff.