Why connect with alumni?
Because you have Puget Sound in common, you have a natural connection... alumni have been where you are, and they're often interested in where you're headed. Take every opportunity to network with and learn from Puget Sound alumni.
Alumni can be your best resource for exploring career options, and for getting an insiders' perspective on various industries and organizations.
- Peruse job titles to get ideas about potential career fields.
- See an alum that piques your interest? Reach out for an informational interview using the tips below.
- New to LinkedIn? Learn more.
- Get Tips: Professional networking online... LinkedIn has been called "Facebook for professionals." But professional networking sites like LinkedIn expect members to interact — no surprise — with a sense of professionalism. Use these tips to navigate interactions on LinkedIn and other professional networking sites.
- Ready to reach out? Here are some networking communication samples and tips about informational interviewing.
- Make contacts with professionals in a wide variety of careers.
- Hear what others have done with their liberal arts education.
- Seek advice from alumni about classes, jobs, grad school, transitioning from college, etc.
Check the CES Calendar of Events for opportunities to connect with alumni. ~If alumni are attending a campus event, get involved!
Watch ASK a Logger Q&A videos
Puget Sound alumni pursue a wide range of careers. Learn about different career paths through these alumni spotlights.