CES provides comprehensive resources and advising for students at every point in their career planning.
Where are you in your career development? CES can help you with:
- career exploration
- job search resources
- and more
CES is here for you during COVID-19...
- Have a question or want to schedule a career advising appointment? Members of the CES team are primed to assist you both in-person and virtually this summer! See the sidebar for details.
- Put Handshake's remote capabilities to work! Explore career options, make networking connections, and launch job or internship searches. Log in with your Puget Sound credentials at PugetSound.JoinHandshake.com.
- Want to know what's going on in CES? Peruse the latest This Week with CES and the CES Career Connections (C3) newsletter or follow us on social media.
- Make the most of this time! Reflect on how you're Growing and Adapting.
- Wondering how alumni navigated previous times of economic uncertainty? Or curious about how they got to where they are now, and what advice they have to offer? Watch ASK a Logger and Future Heights videos!
- Class of 2021: How are you doing? How can we help? CES' career advising team is still here to offer support as you seek entry-level opportunities. If you'd like to chat, schedule an appointment via Handshake, send us an email message, or give us a call at 253.879.3161 and we'll get back to you ASAP.
We appreciate your flexibility during this evolving circumstance. Please monitor university response to COVID-19 for campus updates.