Info for Parents Counselors

International Student Financial Documents

While not a required part of the application, all accepted international students (including Canadian students) must complete the College Board's International Student Certification of Finances in order to enroll. To access the form from the Common Application site, select the supplements tab and scroll to the bottom to find links to these documents.

For those students who cannot complete the electronic form, download and complete the PDF and fax them to the Office of Admission at 253.879.3993. Graduate students must download the PDF or contact us directly at 253.879.3211 or