Info for Parents Counselors

Applications to the School of Education

Click here to apply for the Master of Arts in Teaching or the Master of Education in Counseling.  Learn more about these programs by visiting the School of Education website.

Master of Arts in Teaching

The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) degree offers professional preparation in teaching to students who hold baccalaureate degrees in the arts or sciences. Students completing the program will meet all requirements for Washington state teacher certification.

Master of Education in Counseling

The Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Counseling degree is designed for those wishing to enter the counseling profession in one or more settings. The school-counseling track leads to the K-12 certificate in Washington State. Coursework in the mental health counseling track can be used to pursue licensure as a mental health counselor in Washington state.


Application Deadline

All application materials must be submitted prior to March 1. Materials submitted after March 1 will be considered as space permits.