Doctor of Occupational Therapy Application Requirements
Applicants for the Post-Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy program must submit the appropriate supporting materials to the Office of Admission.
- Application: Complete the DrOT application. The application includes an essay prompt and your essay should be no more than 1,500 words.
- Official Transcripts: Arrange to have official transcripts of all completed college-level coursework forwarded to the university. Transcripts should be sent directly by each institution previously attended and reflect the completion of an entry-level OT degree from an accredited institution.
- Recommendation Letter: Arrange to have one letter of recommendation sent from an OT supervisor. You can send the request to your recommender via the online application.
- Résumé: Submit a résumé via the online application.
- Course Descriptions: Submit prerequisite course descriptions from all non-Washington institutions you have attended via the online application.
- Application Fee: A $50 application fee is required. Please submit your payment by check with the Application Fee Payment Form directly to the Office of Admission.