Experiential Learning Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Updates
Updated AUGUST 25, 2020, 3:12 p.m.
AT A GLANCE UPDATES
- RISE “drop in” office hours will take place each Tuesday from 1-2 p.m. PST.
- The Summer Research program will communicate awards for Summer '20 by Friday April 3rd. Students should check back here for any program changes.
- The Summer Fellowship Internship program will continue pending partner need and ability to connect with internship applicants. We will continue to communicate with students and partners in the coming weeks.
- Community Engagement Fellows continues to meet virtually. See message below for details.
- Connect with us:
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
- Elize Hellam, ePortfolio Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Kendrick, RISE Program Manager: email@example.com
- Renee Houston, Associate Dean of Experiential Learning and Civic Scholarship: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iana Mae Abinales, Experiential Learning Program Coordinator: email@example.com
RECENT MESSAGES & COMMUNICATION
Click here for all communication to the Puget Sound community
To the Puget Sound Community,
As we move forward, we want to acknowledge that this is an overwhelming time to navigate, bringing unpredictable changes to plans. We hope you are taking the necessary steps to take care of yourself, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
The Experiential Learning Office has been following University of Puget Sound and state procedures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, which includes our transition to remote work. We do, however, still look forward to providing support and resources to our students, faculty, and community partners. Please check above to see updates on our programs and ways to connect with us.
Iana Mae Abinales