Honors Northwest Student Research Symposium at University of Puget Sound 2019-2020
- Aliah McCord - Class of 2020 (Spanish Culture and Lit (BA); Pol & Govt (U.S.) (BA); Latina/o Studies (MN): "The communities left behind- the impact of migration to the United States on Oaxaca, Mexico"
- Kate Gladhart-Hayes - Class of 2020 (Science,Tech, & Soc (BA); Neuroscience (MN): "The Half-Life of Environmental Racism: Reproductive Justice and Nuclear Technology on Indigenous Lands."
- Erin Stewart - Class of 2020 (Biology (BS); Envr Policy & Dec Mkg (MN): "Beavers Buffering Blazes: The Potential Role of Castor canadensis in Mitigating Wildfire Impacts on Stream Ecosystems."
- Kyra Zapf - Class of 2021 (English (BA); Intd Humanities-Globl Mid Ages):
Honors Northwest Student Research Symposium at Seattle University 2018-2019
Religion, Literature and Philosophy:
- Samantha Lilly - Class of 2019 ( Philosophy (BA); Bioethics Program): "The need for new Approaches to Suicidality and Destigmatization"
Science, Engineering and Digital Humanities:
- Meadow Poplawsky -Class of 2019 (Intl Political Econ (BA); Global Development Studies (MN); French (MN)): "The Impact of Transboundary Water Management on Human Security in Developing States"
- Crystal Poole - Class of 2019 (Psychology (BA); Neuroscience (MN); Mathematics (MN)): "Metaphor and Mind: How the Brain Processes Metaphors"
- Megan Sanders - Class of 2019 (Intl Political Econ (BA); Pol & Govt (Intrntl) (BA); Spanish (MN)): "Examining the Truth and Reconciliation Process"
Art, Education, and Value:
- Ayse Hunt - Class of 2019 (Computer Sci (Standard) (BS); Art History (BA); Mathematics (MN)): "Digital Education, Access, and Visitor Engagement in the Art Museum"
Honors Northwest Student Research Symposium at Pacific Lutheran University 2017-2018
- Helen Tschurr - Class of 2018 (History (BA); Religion (MN)): "Ladder to Heaven: An Evaluation of the Twelfth Century Latin Catholic Non-Dichotomous Spiritual Gender"
Environmental and Social Crisis:
- Carlisle Huntington - Class of 2020 (English (BA); French (MN)): "Can Poetry Save the Earth?: A Study in Romantic Ecology"
- Chanel Chawalit - Class of 2018 (Intl Political Econ (BA); Chinese (Lang/Culture) (BA); Asian Studies Program): "A Constructivist Perspective on the Rohingya Crisis"
Science, Gender and Culture:
- Lillian Bengtson - Class of 2018 (Psychology (BA); Spanish (MN)): "Birth and Bonding: The Relationship between Intrapartum Autonomy and Material-Child Attachment"
Honors Northwest Student Research Symposium at Seattle Pacific University 2016-2017
Technology & Material Culture:
- Rachel Anderson - Class of 2017 ( Science, Technology and Society, minors: Chinese and Religion): "Smoke, Steam, and Suffering: Religious Influences on Narratives of the Steam Engine and Opium in China, 1840-1860"
- Matthew Moreno - Class of 2017 (Mathematics & Computer Science majors, minor in Chemistry): "Evolvability: What Is It and How Do We Get It?"
- Frances Welsh - Class of 2017 (Molecular and Cell Biol (BS); Music (MN); Bioethics): "The Effect of Redox Environment on Function of the Drosophila PRL protein"
- Sam Scott - Class of 2017 ( Psychology (BA); Neuroscience Program; Bioethics): "Understanding the Impact of Attachment Style on Stress in Pediatric Health Populations"
- Megan Reich - Class of 2017 (Double majors in Music Performance and Biology): "Soundscape Composition: Music as Environmental Activism"