News & Events
Recent Chemistry news available here
Please contact Jeff Grinstead or Holly Jones if you have items to add to this calendar.
- Tuesday, September 3: First day of classes
- Chemistry Cider Squeeze: September 28, noon - 3:00, Event Lawn in front of Thomas Hall
- Monday-Tuesday, October 21-22: Fall Recess
- Chemistry Open House: October 24, 6-8:00 pm (Harned Hall, 3rd Floor) Come celebrate National Chemistry Week.
- SAACS Annual Bowling Night at Chalet Bowl, 26th and Proctor: TBA
- Thanksgiving Holiday: 27-December 1
- Wednesday, December 11: Last Day of Classes
- Wednesday, December 11: End of semester Chemistry Winter celebration (3rd Floor Colonnade Thompson Hall)
- Thursday, December 12-15: Reading Period
- Monday, December 16-20: Final Examinations