Sorority Reception

From its early years as a hub of campus-wide student activity, Kittredge Hall offered space for sorority chapter meetings.  Though the sororities changed over the years, Kittredge Hall provided a home for the sororities’ social, philanthropic, and academic activities until the new Student Union Building opened in 1959.  The spring reception welcomed student members from all of the University chapters.