Students wishing to transfer to the University of Puget Sound, School of Occupational Therapy, must provide the following application materials:
- Transcripts of all previous college work
- A letter of reference from the previous program director must be submitted to the university Office of Admission along with the standard application forms.
- No GRE is required for students who were previously enrolled in a graduate level occupational therapy program.
- Copies of syllabi of all prior occupational therapy coursework completed
- A maximum of 6.5 occupational therapy courses may be applied toward an entry-level degree in occupational therapy, if requested and approved at the time of application.
- A phone or in person interview with Program Director to discuss structure of the curriculum in the sending program