Departmental & Course Assistant Tutoring
The Center for Writing, Learning and Teaching is teaming up with departmental tutoring across campus in order consolidate tutoring appointments in one place during COVID-19. Listed below are the departments we are currently working with. To make a virtual appointment with a department tutor, fill out this appointment request form or leave a message at 253.879.3404.
AVailable th, f & sun of reading period. Appointments will be made with individual tutors during the times they are available for 20 minutes each. all general csci support.
- Colin Monaghan: Th, F & Sun 4-6 p.m.
- Adam Braude: Th, F & Sun 4-6pm
- Thalia Barr-Malec: Th, F & Sun 4-6pm
Economics Course Assistants:
- Izzy Sassi (Econ 101 Professor Rajbhandari): Tu 3:30-4:30 p.m., W 12-1 p.m.
Sun 4-6 p.m. & 7-9 p.m., M 2-4 p.m. & 7-9 p.m., Tu 3-6 p.m. & 7-9 p.m., W 3-5 p.m. & 7-9 p.m., Th 3-6 p.m. & 7-8 p.m., F noon - 2 p.m. Appointments will be made with individual tutors during the times they are available for 20 minutes each.
- Anna Van Boven (General Math): Tu 3-4 p.m., W 7-9 p.m., Th 3-4 p.m.
- Quintin Lenti (General Math, Stats, Math 210): Sun 7-9 p.m., M 7-9 p.m., F 1-2 p.m.
- Brody Pearman (General Math, Stats, Math 210): Sun 4-6 p.m., Tu 4-6 p.m., Th 7-8 p.m.
- Izzy Sassi (General Math, Stats): M 3-4 p.m., W 3-5 p.m., F noon-1 p.m.
- Aviv York (General Math, Math 210): M 2-3 p.m., Tu 7-9 p.m., Th 4-6 p.m.
- Alysa Vermeulen (General Stats): M 4-6 p.m., F 4-6 p.m