Disabilities Related to Foreign Languages

If you have a clinically diagnosed learning disability specifically related to language acquisition, you may petition the Academic Standards Committee for alternative arrangements for Foreign Language Substitution courses which meeting the Puget Sound language requirement. Your petition must include recent documentation from a qualified learning disabilities specialist showing evidence of this language-specific disability. 

You are responsible for any costs related to consultation and testing.

Please contact the Registrar's Office, Jones Hall 013, during your first year at the University of Puget Sound.