Library Conference Room
Lost and Found
If you have lost an item in the library, please ask a Circulation staff member for assistance. Otherwise, please contact security at extension 3311 (if calling on campus) and 253.879.3311 (if calling off campus).
Microform Reader Scanner
There is one microform reader scanner located on the main floor of the library:
- Students, staff, and faculty may scan from microfiche or microfilm and save it to their personal drive, save it to a flash drive or email the document to themselves.
- Students, staff, and faculty may also request copies of microform materials via ILLiad if the material is uniquely available on microfiche or microfilm. Learn More
- Patrons may scan from microfiche and microfilm and save it to a flash drive or email the document to themselves.
- All microform copies are free
There are 2 photocopiers located in the library:
- Main Floor
- 1 near the men's restroom (10 cents per page)
- Lower Level
- 1 in the Break Zone (10 cents per page)
Photocopiers will take nickels, dimes, quarters, and $1 bills. If you need to get change, you may do so at the Circulation Desk.