Library Card (University ID)
- Updated 1/13/21. We are not accepting new community card applications until 7/1/21.
- As a Washington State resident, you may obtain a community card to use Puget Sound library resources.
- $150.00 per calendar year
- Community card holders who have originally purchased a one year $150 card may renew at the reduced fee of $100 per year.
- $100.00 for six consecutive months
- Expiration Date:
- 1-year card - One year from the date of purchase.
- 6-month card - Six months from the date of purchase.
- What we need from you: A valid Washington State ID, a valid Washington State Driver's License, or proof of residence.
- Requirements: Patrons must reside in Washington State; Privileges are non-transferable
6 Weeks, 1 renewal
No Interlibrary Loan
No Popular Books
No LifeSkills Books
|DVDs & CDs
||4 weeks, 1 week renewal
In addition to check out privileges, community card holders may seek limited librarian’s assistance with resources at Collins Library. We encourage visitors to start with their public or academic library to ensure they have utilized their local or regional resources. Puget Sound students, faculty and staff have priority in Reference Service and the use of all library resources and equipment.