Follow these instructions to import references from a Wilson Web database, including Art Index, Art Retrospective, Biographies Plus Illustrated, Education Full Text, Humanities and Social Sciences Retro, Humanities Index, Readers Guide Retro, and Social Sciences Index.
1. At the search results screen, mark the records by clicking the checkbox.
2. Click on the Print Email Save button on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on Export to Refworks, EndNote software.
Then click on the Export button.
4. A new window will open. Enter your RefWorks login in and password.
5. You will see the following information. Click View Last Imported Folder to view the references you exported from Wilson Web.
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.