Follow these instructions to export references from SUMMIT into RefWorks.
1. At the search results screen, mark the entries you wish to export to RefWorks.
2. After marking the entries, click on Save Marked Records.
3. After saving your marked records, click on Export List.
4. Select Endnote/RefWorks as your format.
5. Select Screen.
6. Click Submit.
7. On the resulting screen, use your browser's Edit function to select and copy the entire text.
8.Open a new window, go to RefWorks, and login to your account.
9. Go to References and select Import.
10. Select University of Puget Sound as your filter and SIMON/SUMMIT Catalogs as your filter.
11. Click button next to Import data from the following text.
12. Place your cursor in the box and press Ctrl+V to copy the SUMMIT text.
13. Finally, click Import at the bottom of the page. You have now successfully imported your SUMMIT selections!
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.