3. For the selected references, use the drop down menu to change the PubMed Display type: to MEDLINE.
4. Use the PubMed drop down menu to Send to: Text.
13. Check items to move them into an existing folder ('put in folder...') or a new folder (folder tab).
14. Use the Bibliography tab when you're ready to format your citations to a particular citation style.
5. Use the web browser to Edit > Select all.
6. Copy (either use Edit > Copy or CTRL + C).
7. In a different browser window, log-in to RefWorks.
8. In RefWorks select References > Import.
9. Pick the Import Filter: NLM PubMed.
10. Select the radio button: Import Data from the following text.
11. Paste the references from PubMed into the adjoining window (Edit > Paste or CTRL + V) and click IMPORT.
12. Click 'View Last Imported Folder' to view the citations you just imported.
Ask a Librarian
Feel free to contact a librarian for assistance with this or any aspect of using RefWorks.