Follow these instructions to export references from Project Muse into RefWorks.
1. At the search results screen, mark the entries you wish to export to RefWorks, then click on Save Marked Results.
2. After marking and saving the entries, click on Email/Export Saved Results.
3. Select Refworks and then click on Export.
4. Log in to your RefWorks account.
5. You have now imported the citations into RefWorks! If desired, click on View Last Imported Folder to confirm that all elements of the citation transferred.
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.