Follow these instructions to import references from NISC (Biblioline) databases, including Women's Studies International, AIDSearch, and Child Abuse, Child Welfare, and Adoption Database.
1. At the search results screen, mark the records by clicking the checkbox.
2. Click on the Output tab at the top of the screen.
3. At the Output screen, select the button to export Marked records and, select the button to Export to Database.
4. At the Record Export Instructions screen, click the link for RefWorks.
5. A new window will open. Enter your RefWorks login-in name and password, then click the Login button.
6. The RefWorks Import page will open and you will see the following information. Click View Last Imported Folder to view the records you exported from CSA.
In the Last Imported Folder, you will have options to View and Edit the complete citations.
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.