Follow these instructions to export references from JSTOR into RefWorks.
1. At the search results screen, click on Save Citation for each entry you wish to export to RefWorks.
2. After selecting the citations, click on View Saved Citations.
3. Select in a new window and citation manager as your export options.
4. Click on Export.
5. A new window will appear. Save as a text file to your desktop.
6. Log in to your RefWorks account.
7. Once in your RefWorks account, click on References and then Import.
8. Select JSTOR for both the Import Filter and the Database.
9. Click on Browse and locate the text file you saved to your desktop.
10. Click on Import. You will have now imported your JSTOR citations into RefWorks.
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.