2. Click the Folder has items link.
3. Select the Direct Export to RefWorks radio button if needed then click Save.
4. RefWorks will open in a new window. Log-in or create an account for yourself.
5. In RefWorks, click View Last Imported Folder to view items just imported.
6. Check the items you just imported to move them into a folder of your choosing.
7. Select an existing folder (that you created previously).
8. ... or create a new folder for the imported items.
Ask a Librarian
Feel free to contact a librarian for assistance with this or any aspect of using RefWorks.