Follow these instructions to import references from IIMP (International Index to Music Periodicals), a Chadwyck-Healey database.
1. At the search results screen, mark the records by clicking the checkbox.
2. On the left navigation bar, click the link Selected Records.
3. On the selected articles page, click on the link Export directly to RefWorks.
You have the option of removing individual records from the list by clicking the image(s). Click to remove all records from the list.
4. A new window will open. Enter your RefWorks login in and password.
5. You will see the following information. Click View Last Imported Folder to view the references you exported from Wilson Web.
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.