Follow these instructions to export references from an ABC-CLIO database into RefWorks. ABC-CLIO databases at the University of Puget Sound include Historical Abstracts and America: History and Life.
1. At the search results screen, tag the entries you wish to export to RefWorks.
2. After tagging the entries, click on Export Options.
3. Select Short Entry if you just want the citation or Full Entry if you want the abstract to be included. Select RefWorks as your output type.
4. Click on Export Records.
5. Click on Export to RefWorks.
6. Log in to your RefWorks account.
7. You have now imported the citations into RefWorks! If desired, click on View Last Imported Folder to confirm that all elements of the citation transferred.
For information about searching and sorting your citations or about creating and organizing folders click the RefWorks HELP link.