Goal Team Five
Fully leverage and expand our assets as an institution by pursuing entrepreneurial opportunities.
Pursue entrepreneurial opportunities consistent with our mission and values that will expand the value of a Puget Sound education, strengthen the institution and our financial position, and enhance our ability to anticipate and respond to technological and social change.
- Lynnette Claire, Professor and Director, Business and Leadership
- Ellen Peters P'19, Director of Institutional Research
- Jane Carlin, Director, Collins Memorial Library
- David Chiu, Associate Professor, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Jamie Daniel, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Information Services/Network and Server Systems
- Bob Kief, Associate Vice President for Facilities Services
- Paige Phillips, Conference Manager
- Erin Rasmussen ’20, Student
- Siddharth Ramakrishnan, Associate Professor, Biology; Jennie M. Caruthers Chair in Neuroscience; Director, Neuroscience Program
- Maria Sampen, Professor, Music
- Alumni Liaison: David Poston ’85, Chief Operating Officer, EpiThany Inc.
- Trustee Liaison: Jeremy Korst ’97, Chief Marketing Officer, Avalara
- Cabinet Liaison: Sherry Mondou, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer