Goal Team Four
Enhance engagement with the community.
More deeply engage with and learn from our broader community—individuals, schools, nonprofits, neighborhoods, tribes, businesses, and others—to strengthen the quality of a Puget Sound education and our role as a community asset. In this and all goals, we will work closely with alumni to build their lifelong engagement with the university and each other, and to leverage their ability to mentor and guide current students.
- Fred Hamel P'12, P'15, Professor, Education
- Moe Stephens, Director of Student Activities
- Michaela Alden ’13, Production Specialist, Office of Communications
- Skylar Bihl ’08, Assistant Director for Spiritual Life and Civic Engagement
- Allison Cannady-Smith, Director of Alumni and Parent Relations
- Monica DeHart, Professor and Chair, Sociology and Anthropology
- Dexter Gordon, Professor and Director, African American Studies; Professor, Communication Studies
- John Hickey ’83, Executive Director of Community Engagement; Associate Vice President for Business Services
- Andreas Udbye, Assistant Professor, Business and Leadership
- Shannon Woods ’19, Student
- Alumni Liaison: Erika Tucci ’01, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager and Website Manager, Tacoma Public Utilities
- Trustee Liaison: Erin Shagren ’88, P’17, Executive Director, Names Family Foundation
- Cabinet Liaison: Mary Elizabeth Collins ’81, P’02, Director of the Office of the President; Board Secretary