The Puget Sound Parents Fund
The Puget Sound Parents Fund affords bright, talented men and women the opportunity to receive an education of the highest quality in the liberal arts and sciences. Without the support of parents and alumni, an education at the University of Puget Sound would not be possible for many deserving students. Gifts to the Parents Fund play an important role at Puget Sound. In fiscal year 2016–17, gifts to the Parents Fund totaled over $895,000.
Your Parents Fund gift supports every aspect of a Puget Sound education. You can choose how:
- Area of Greatest Need: Support the university’s most critical needs—financial aid, faculty-student research, academic programs, technology, and much more.
- Student Financial Aid: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Faculty Support: Support Puget Sound’s greatest asset. Help attract and retain top talent, and provide funds for research, mentorship, and sabbaticals.
- Academic Program:Support our 24/7 learning environment, including a diverse and challenging curriculum, experiential learning opportunities, academic-residential programs, and more.
- Student Life: Contribute to the unique Puget Sound experience by supporting orientation programs, residence life, and co-curricular leadership opportunities.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and support the growing needs of our residential students.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Parents Fund, 1500 North Warner Street #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To make a gift via EFT, simply download, complete and return the EFT Authorization Form. Either fax to 253.879.2926 or mail to: University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Parents Fund, 1500 North Warner Street #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Stock or Securities
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact the Assistant Director of University Relations Information Services at 253.879.3603.
If you have questions about Puget Sound Parents Fund, please contact Heather Brown, Assistant Director of Annual Giving at 253.879.2451 or email@example.com.