Puget Sound Friends Fund
What is a Puget Sound Friend? Friends are individuals who are not alums or parents. Puget Sound Friends are grandparents, community members, and dedicated faculty and staff, who invest in the high-quality education that Puget Sound provides to its students. Gifts from our friends provide a powerful form of financial support to the university, which allows Puget Sound to act with operational flexibility and help fund the areas of greatest needs.
Your Friends Fund gift supports every aspect of a Puget Sound education. You can choose how:
- Area of Greatest Need: Support the university’s most critical needs—financial aid, faculty-student research, academic programs, technology, and much more.
- Student Financial Aid: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Faculty Support: Support Puget Sound’s greatest asset. Help attract and retain top talent, and provide funds for research, mentorship, and sabbaticals.
- Academic Program: Support our 24/7 learning environment, including a diverse and challenging curriculum, experiential learning opportunities, academic-residential programs, and more.
- Student Life: Contribute to the unique Puget Sound experience by supporting orientation programs, residence life, and cocurricular leadership opportunities.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and support the growing needs of our residential students.
A large thank you to our community of friends. In fiscal year 2016-17, 459 friends made gifts totaling $354,338!
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Friends Fund, 1500 North Warner Street #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
If you have questions about Puget Sound Friends Fund, please contact Abbie Lacsina, Director of Annual Giving, at 253.879.3502 or firstname.lastname@example.org.