What is a Puget Sound Friend? Friends are individuals who are not alumni nor parents of alumni. Puget Sound Friends are grandparents, community members, and dedicated faculty and staff, who invest in the high-quality education that Puget Sound provides to its students. A large thank you to our community of friends. As of August 31, 2020, 49 friends made gifts totaling $6,084!
Gifts from our friends matter more now than ever before. Universities everywhere are strained from the necessary response to COVID-19, and Puget Sound is no exception. We remain committed to ensuring that teaching and learning are engaging and impactful even in the virtual space, enhance advising and learning services for students, and supporting the university's commitment to keep faculty and staff (many of them students) as financially whole as possible, and more. Your gift every year makes it possible.
You choose how you'd like to make an immediate impact:
- COVID-19 Response: Deploy your gift now to offer the financial flexibility needed to guide students and the campus community through this global crisis.
- Puget Sound Fund Scholarship: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Academic Programs: Provide technological resources to ensure a Puget Sound education delivered online is engaging, impactful, and accessible.
- Faculty Support: Support our faculty as they adapt teaching and curriculum to a virtual space until we are able to return classes to campus.
- Student Life: Maintain a high-level of advising, wellness, and learning services to students who have navigated a quick transition away from their campus support system.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and ensure the safety of our physical space for students, faculty, and staff when we return to campus.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Friends Fund, 1500 North Warner Street #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
If you have questions about becoming a friend of the university, please contact Abbie Lacsina, Director of Annual Giving, at 253.879.3502 or email@example.com.