Every year, every Puget Sound story begins with you. Enterprising students who advance the common good; faculty who explore new frontiers; programs that set new standards—all of these stories are written by donors who give to Puget Sound. The next chapter in the story of Puget Sound starts now. Your gift every year makes it possible.
Alumni giving affords bright, talented men and women the opportunity to receive an education of the highest quality in the liberal arts and sciences. Without the support of thousands of alumni, an education at the University of Puget Sound would not be possible for many deserving students.
As of August 31, 2019 the Puget Sound Fund has received gifts from 309 alumni, totaling $40,948. Each and every gift makes a difference and provides supports for the university’s greatest needs.
Alumni giving supports every aspect of a Puget Sound education. You can choose how:
- Area of Greatest Need: Support the university’s most critical needs—financial aid, faculty-student research, academic programs, technology, and much more.
- Puget Sound Fund Scholarship: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Academic Programs: Support our 24/7 learning environment, including a diverse and challenging curriculum, experiential learning opportunities, academic-residential programs, and more.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and support the growing needs of our residential students.
- Faculty Support: Support Puget Sound’s greatest asset. Help attract and retain top talent, and provide funds for research, mentorship, and sabbaticals.
- Student Life: Contribute to the unique Puget Sound experience by supporting orientation programs, residence life, and cocurricular leadership opportunities.
Your support makes a powerful difference! Begin your Puget Sound story and make a gift to the Puget Sound Fund today.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To make a gift via EFT, simply download, complete and return the EFT Authorization Form. Either fax to 253.879.2926 or mail to: University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Stock or Securities
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact the Associate Director of University Relations Information Services at 253.879.3603.
If you have questions about parent giving to the Puget Sound Fund, please contact Abbie Lacsina, Director of Annual Giving at 253.879.3502 or email@example.com.