The Puget Sound Fund
Gifts to the Puget Sound Fund matter more now than ever before. The response to COVID-19 has strained universities everywhere and the University of Puget Sound is no exception. Each year more than 5,000 individuals, corporations, and foundations make a meaningful difference in the lives of Puget Sound students through gifts to the Puget Sound Fund. Your gift today is put to use immediately and you can choose how your gift makes a direct and immediate impact.
Your annual support to the Puget Sound Fund is the very heart of philanthropy at Puget Sound. You decide how your gift will make an immediate impact:
- COVID-19 Response: Deploy your gift now to offer the financial flexibility needed to guide students and the campus community through this global crisis.
- Puget Sound Fund Scholarship: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Academic Programs: Provide technological resources to ensure a Puget Sound education delivered online is engaging, impactful, and accessible.
- Faculty Support: Support our faculty as they adapt teaching and curriculum to a virtual space until we are able to return classes to campus.
- Student Life: Maintain a high-level of advising, wellness, and learning services to students who have navigated a quick transition away from their campus support system.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and ensure the safety of our physical space for students, faculty, and staff when we return to campus.
With the caring support of the Logger community, the university continues to deliver the Puget Sound education you know and love in new and creative ways. Make a gift to the Puget Sound Fund today.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To make a gift via EFT, simply download, complete and return the EFT Authorization Form. Either fax to 253.879.2926 or mail to: University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Stock or Securities
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact the Associate Director of University Relations Information Services at 253.879.3603.
If you have questions about giving to the Puget Sound Fund, please contact the Office of Annual Giving at 253.879.2923 (toll free 866.GO.LOGGERS) or email email@example.com.