The Puget Sound Fund
Each year more than 5,000 individuals, corporations, and foundations make a meaningful difference in the lives of Puget Sound students through gifts to the Puget Sound Fund. The fund, composed of gifts made by alumni, students, parents, and friends is at the very heart of philanthropy at Puget Sound, and provides a reliable source of funding to help cover the cost of university operations and provide financial support for students.
Investments in the mission of the university take many forms.
- Financial contributions help make a Puget Sound education more affordable and give the university the flexibility to address areas of greatest need.
- Gifts of time and energy help build our community and bolster the strong culture of giving at Puget Sound. More than 300 alumni, students, parents, and friends volunteer their time each year to participate in giving programs.
Through annual support Puget Sound is able to remain a vibrant learning environment for current students and generations to come.
Your Puget Sound Fund gift supports every aspect of a Puget Sound education. You can choose how:
- Area of Greatest Need: Support the university’s most critical needs—financial aid, faculty-student research, academic programs, technology, and much more.
- Puget Sound Fund Scholarship: Help ensure that all talented and deserving students can attend Puget Sound, regardless of their financial means.
- Academic Programs: Support our 24/7 learning environment, including a diverse and challenging curriculum, experiential learning opportunities, academic-residential programs, and more.
- Campus Enrichment and Maintenance: Help enhance the character of our campus and support the growing needs of our residential students.
- Faculty Support: Support Puget Sound’s greatest asset. Help attract and retain top talent, and provide funds for research, mentorship, and sabbaticals.
- Student Life: Contribute to the unique Puget Sound experience by supporting orientation programs, residence life, and cocurricular leadership opportunities.
Your support makes a powerful difference! Begin your Puget Sound story and make a gift to the Puget Sound Fund today.
How Can I Make A Gift?
- Credit Card
To make a gift with your VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card, use our secure server or simply call and provide us with the information by phone. Contact the Annual Giving staff at 866.GO.LOGGERS or 253.879.2923.
Mail your check to University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To make a gift via EFT, simply download, complete and return the EFT Authorization Form. Either fax to 253.879.2926 or mail to: University of Puget Sound, Attn: Gift Processing-Puget Sound Fund, 1500 N. Warner St #1067, Tacoma, WA 98416-1067.
- Stock or Securities
To make a gift of stock or securities, please contact the Associate Director of University Relations Information Services at 253.879.3603.
If you have questions about giving to the Puget Sound Fund, please contact the Office of Annual Giving at 253.879.2923 (toll free 866.GO.LOGGERS) or email email@example.com.