Todd Field

Todd Field is located in the South Quadrangle and named in honor of the university's president from 1913 to 1942, Dr. Edward H. Todd. Before taking his role as president, Dr. Todd spent several years as general secretary of the university, during which time he did an exceptional job of stirring up support—raising money and spirit after the 1903 reorganization.