How do I make my image/video pop up in a lightbox?
First, if you're not sure what a lightbox is, it's the pop-up box you get when you click on the link in this sentence.
Second, you can only add this lightbox pop-up class to images or videos you are linking in your Page Content section.
- In edit mode on the page you want to add the lightbox link to, create your link as normal, whether it be to an image or a video. (Hint: To make a video pop-up, you can link straight to the video playback file, rather than the hosting page, such as here: //player.vimeo.com/video/83778732.)
- Once the link has been created, click the <> button on the far right of the top row of the formatting toolbar to open the HTML code for the Page Content section.
- Find the link you created and add class="lightbox" inside the ending angled bracket (>).
- Click the blue Update button on the HTML window.
- Save and publish the page.
Or if HTML is Greek to you, contact the Web Manager for assistance!