Add a Stories callout
The Puget Sound Stories hub offers a variety of stories about this place and its people. Departments can also add a right-side callout to their pages featuring up to 3 stories, either specific stories or randomly-selected stories.
To add a Stories callout to your page, scroll down to the bottom of the Content tab.
- Click the Add Callout button in the Right Side Callouts section.
- Use the Callout Type drop-down at the top of the window to select the Puget Sound Stories callout.
- Leave the Title field blank to keep the default Puget Sound Stories title.
- Choose the Number of Stories to display.
- If you want randomly selected stories, you don't need to select any stories in the window before clicking the Save button.
- If you want specific stories, click the drop-down list of stories, and select the a story for your callout. Then click Add Item. Repeat for the number of stories you specified above.