Promote Your Event
The Office of Communications provides promotion and other support for campus events.
Poster for campus and the community
- Do you want the Office of Communications design a poster for your event? Read about how to Get Your Project Started.
- 11" x 17" color posters cost $1 each (no bleed) or $1.25 each (full bleed) to print.
- On-campus distribution of 100 posters is $1 each.
- Off-campus distribution (to area coffee houses, libraries, etc) of 100 posters is $1.10 each.
- Submit your event to the online calendar.
- Depending on the event, it may also:
- be run on the Union Avenue electronic sign.
- be included in the campus Arts and Lectures e-mail.
You may be contacted by the Open Line editor (email@example.com) or the media relations manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional information about your event for inclusion in campus publications and press releases.