Archived Pay Advices and W-2 Forms

Forms Issued Prior to January 2013

Regular faculty and staff members have online access to a feature in the Cascade menu called Your Employment Information which allows you to view archived direct deposit advices and W-2 forms issued prior to January 2013. Here’s how to access Your Employment Information in Cascade:

  1. Go to Cascade.
  2. Enter your Puget Sound username and password. (Note: If you have difficulty logging in, please contact the Technology Service Desk at extension 8585.)
  3. Select “Your Employment Information".
  4. Click on a topic to expand or show additional information and click again to collapse it.

*Cascade uses SSL technology to encrypt your information as it travels across the network. You can do your part to protect your information by keeping your password secret, logging out when finished, and locking your computer when you are away from your desk. 

Forms Issued After January 2013

Forms issued after January 2013 may be accessed through myPugetSound:

  1. Log in to myPugetSound.
  2. Select View W-2/W-2c Forms from the HR - Self Service menu.
  3. Click on the "Year End Form" link to view Form W-2 for the current year. (You will need ensure pop-ups are not blocked.)
  4. To access prior years, click on the "View a Different Tax Year" link located near the top of the page.