Students may submit work requests for their room/house/residence to their Residence Life representative on their behalf.
FACULTY / STAFF / RESIDENCE LIFE STAFF
Please note that for new users, you must submit your first work request after registering in order to complete the registration. More detailed instructions can be found here.
FOR REGISTERED USERS
1. Log in using your Puget Sound email address and Schooldude password (separate from the University's network system) and fill out the request form.
3. Submittal Password: facilities
FOR NEW USERS
1. Log in to myPugetSound.
2. Select the Facilities Work Requests link under Campus Operations tab, and it should bring you to this page:
3. Click on the down arrow next to "Register Here!".
4. Fill out request form.
5. Submittal Password: facilities
For more detailed instructions, please click on a link for one of the guides below:
If you are experiencing trouble with submitting work requests through Schooldude, please email email@example.com or call 253.879.3713. Please be sure to provide the location of the request and your contact information.