Diner Meal Delivery for Students in Isolation or Quarantine
Dining & Conference Services (DCS) will receive orders and deliver meals to students in isolation or quarantine using the GET mobile ordering app and SubGrub meal choices.
- Order and pay for your meals using the GET mobile app or GET Website.
Only the items listed under “SubGrub” are available for delivery.
- Nutritional information for SubGrub menus is located in My Nutrition.
- Dining dollars, credit, or debit can be used for payment. Students without meal plans will need to use a credit or debit card to pay for meals.
- All meals must be ordered between 3 and 6:00 p.m. for delivery on the following day. For example, all of your Tuesday meals must be ordered between 3 and 6 p.m. on Monday.
- All meals for the day will be delivered at once each day between 8 and 8:30 a.m.
- When you arrive in isolation or quarantine, you will receive an email from DCS asking about food allergies and/or food preferences. DCS will use this information to make meal/item substitutions as needed.
- If you are housed in Harrington Hall, pick up your meals at the table marked “SubGrub” inside the door nearest the breezeway between Harrington and Schiff Halls between 8 and 8:30 a.m.
- If you are housed in Todd Hall, pick up your meals at the table marked “SubGrub” in the Todd Foyer between 8 and 8:30 a.m.
- If you are housed in Phibbs Hall, pick up your meals at the table marked “SubGrub” in the Phibbs Foyer between 8 and 8:30 a.m.
- If you miss the 3-6 p.m. order time on your arrival day, DCS will choose and deliver meals to you for the following day.
- A snack bag provided by DCS will be available in your room when you arrive.
If you have questions or need assistance, email email@example.com – We are here for you!