- Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to the Security Services at 253.879.3311.
- If you are concerned about your card's security you may request a “hold” on your account (until you determine your card is lost or stolen) at the Dining Services office (Wheelock Room 240) during business hours. If you are unable to find your card you may report it as “lost” which will deactivate your meal plan and bookstore dollars immediately. Once deactivation occurs you must obtain a new card to access your privileges.
- Never punch holes or deface your card beyond its normal everyday use. Cards that have been damaged require a $20 replacement fee. For normal wear and tear, no replacement fee will be charged.
- Dining Dollars and Bookstore dollars are non-transferable. Only the person pictured on the Logger Card will be allowed to spend from that account. The cardholder may be required to sign a receipt for goods received.
- A valid card must be presented at the time of purchase.
Click here for more information about your Logger Card