Spring 2021 Updates
Print & Copy Services has many new services and options for Spring 2021!
In-Person Drop-in Hours
Monday - Friday | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
We are available for folks to drop-in and pick up or drop off orders, discuss ideas, or just ask questions. We're also happy to schedule a time to meet with you in-person by appointment if you're not able to stop by during these times.
Print Green Remote - Printing for students
Submit your Print Green Remote Order
We're pleased to offer black & white printing for students who wish to use their PrintGreen credits, but may not have access to an on-campus printer.
We strongly recommend PDFs for printing, but other file formats are also accepted.
Once ready, your prints may be picked up from Print & Copy Services, dropped off in campus mail, or mailed to you off-campus.
- Black & White only
- 8.5x11 (letter) only
- 1-sided or 2-sided printing
- Additional options include: corner stapling & 3-hole punch
Prints may be:
- Picked-up 24/7 from the outdoor lockers just before the back, covered porch entrance to Print & Copy Services
- Dropped off at Mail Services for you or your professor to pick up
- Mailed to you off-campus (additional shipping costs apply)
Submit a print order, request paper for your office, or order stationery
Submit a Print request Order Paper or Toner Order Stationery
We're accepting print requests, stationery orders, and paper or toner orders as usual. Use the buttons above or on our homepage to place orders. Our turnaround times are largely unaffected by COVID-19. As always, if we anticipate any difficulty in completing your order by your requested due date, we will be sure to let you know.
Order Pick-up & Delivery
To minimize the number of campus community members in our office at one time, we've updated our options for receiving your order. Just let us know which option you prefer when you place your order.
- Contactless or in-person pick up from Print & Copy Services
Your order will be placed in a location that is protected from the elements for pick up at your convenience; or we are open for in-person drop-ins Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - noon. We'll let you know when your order is available for pick-up.
- Campus Mail
We'll drop off your order at Mail Services, so you can retrieve it during your regular mail run. Just let us know what Campus Mails Box (CMB), and we'll let you know when it's been dropped off.
If you'd prefer to have your order delivered to your office, let us know. We'll coordinate with you to find a day and time that you someone in your office will be available to receive the order.
flexible printing and additional options for Konica copiers
Our Konica copiers now offer many additional features to help make printing and working remotely more smooth and simple.
- Print, copy, and scan on any Konica copier on campus.
- Scan directly to Google Drive for easy distribution and sharing.
- Scan to PDF with OCR
- Designate a single person on campus to release prints sent by remote workers.
- Learn more about our Konica copiers