Senior Shoutouts and the Class of 2020 virtual celebration have come to an end. Thank you to everyone who participated in helping to honor our graduates and their accomplishments! To view all shoutouts and more from the weekend, view our virtual celebration collection on wakelet.
We wish we could be together, celebrating Commencement on campus—in person—but since that isn’t possible, let's meet up online.
On May 16–17, join us in honoring all the hard work, friendships, challenges, victories, adventures, and memories of the Puget Sound Class of 2020, and mark the moment. Post a Senior Shoutout on social media (use #alwaysalogger) or use the form below. Shoutouts will be shared throughout the weekend on Puget Sound social media channels and the Commencement webpage.
What's a shoutout?
- A photo of you in your cap and gown
- Your favorite memory or story from your time on campus
- A message to your favorite senior to say congratulations
- Video well wishes for the Class of 2020
What's not a shoutout?
- Anything containing illegal activity, nudity, alcohol, or drugs
- Messages that use slurs or derogatory language
In other words, keep it classy. The Class of 2020 virtual celebration is an opportunity for the entire Puget Sound community to come together in support of our graduating seniors. Posts should be positive and family friendly.