Looking for talent?
Use Handshake to recruit
Puget Sound Students!
Seeking talent for your local, regional, national, or international jobs and internships? Posting through Handshake is the most effective way to get your opportunities in front of Puget Sound students and recent graduates.
- Recruit current students and recent graduates.
- Post your jobs and internships free of charge.
- Request and schedule recruiting events.
- View student profiles and track applications.
Are you a Puget Sound neighbor or community member who's hiring for babysitting, tutoring, dog-walking, housekeeping, house-sitting, landscaping, and other household jobs? Learn about Handshake!
Puget Sound's academic year begins immediately after Labor Day and ends in early May. Recruiting efforts are most effective mid-September through November, and February through April.
Puget Sound students come from across the country to immerse themselves in an environment that hones their communication, critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership skills. Learn more about Puget Sound students
Use Handshake to connect:
- Register to participate in our upcoming Join Virtual Career Fair on Oct. 7, 2020.
- Host or participate in information sessions, workshops, and other virtual recruiting events. (Contact Sue Dahlin to discuss options.)
- Use Handshake's tools to directly message students who fit your hiring criteria.
Tips for more inclusive hiring practices:
We're happy to consult with you to identify the best avenues for connecting with students who will be interested in your opportunities. Want to strategize about your Puget Sound recruiting goals? Contact Sue Dahlin, Associate Director of Career and Employer Engagement.