Career and Employment Services (CES)
Kick off 2021 with PathwayU!
Discover yourself and explore careers that fit with your interests and personality. Bonus: It's a great way to prep for the Future Heights conference!
CES is here for you during COVID-19...
Students & Recent Grads
- Want to schedule a career advising appointment or have a question? CES is operating remotely, but we're still here for you. Here are details.
- Put Handshake's remote capabilities to work! Explore career options, make networking connections, and launch job or internship searches. Log in with your Puget Sound credentials at PugetSound.JoinHandshake.com.
- Want to know what's going on in CES? Peruse the latest This Week with CES and the CES Career Connections (C3) newsletter.
- Make the most of this time! Reflect on how you're Growing and Adapting.
- Wondering how alumni navigated previous times of economic uncertainty? Or curious about how they got to where they are now, and what advice they have to offer? Watch ASK a Logger videos!
- Who's Hiring Loggers? Here are a few organizations that want to meet you, including some with upcoming or recently-recorded events.
- Class of 2020: How are you doing? How can we help? CES' career advising team is here to offer support. If you'd like to chat, please schedule an appointment via Handshake, send us an email, or give us a call at 253.879.3161 and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Parents & Guardians
Visit our Parents page for resources that support you as you support your student's career development.
Supervisors of Student Staff Members
Looking for ways to support your student staff members remotely? Visit Compass During COVID for resources.
Happy Homecoming Week! Want to support students' career development during COVID and beyond? CES is partnering with Alumni and Parent Relations to get you connected:
We appreciate your flexibility during this evolving circumstance. Please monitor pugetsound.edu/coronavirus for campus updates.